My First Baby

My name is Sue, and I am expecting my first child in February 2009. I just moved to Savannah, Ga to live with my cousin and have my baby - in the only birthing center in the state! Lucky me!

Finally, after waiting 31 long weeks, I know that I'll be having a GIRL! so excited!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello!

31 weeks pregnant and I decided to start this blog! I don't know the sex of my baby yet, but we'll be finding out really soon - Dec. 16 will be my 2nd ultrasound and we are keeping our fingers and toes crossed for a healthy baby and for a girl! This past week I had my first visit to the birthing center where I am going to have my baby. I got to hear it's heart on the Doppler and check out the birthing suites - which are fabulous - and meet the midwife delivering my baby. Her name is Nancy and she's been delivering babies for over 20 years. My cousin Heather is my labor coach and we are planning to have a natural birth - I don't want to take painkillers! I am very excited and so far everything is going very well.

No comments: