My First Baby

My name is Sue, and I am expecting my first child in February 2009. I just moved to Savannah, Ga to live with my cousin and have my baby - in the only birthing center in the state! Lucky me!

Finally, after waiting 31 long weeks, I know that I'll be having a GIRL! so excited!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Finally picked a name

OK, I finally picked an name for my beautiful baby girl. I have decided on Aubrey Anna Palmer. I feel really good about this name and of course my mom is excited because Anna is her name and to have Anna in her granddaughter's name is really cool to her. I am really anxious for Aubrey to get here. I still can't believe I am going to be a mom. I have been waiting for this for so long and now that it is here I still can't believe it. To think that I will have this little person needing me and loving me.

No comments: